Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How She Defines Herself

I read a blog today that I was trying to post http://www.pinkprincess.com links to and so the "About Me" section of this 25 year old women from Washington which said: "I met my love in february 2008, got engaged June 2008 and then married October 2008 so life has changed drastically."

That was her "About Me" section! That is how she defines her life as she sees it. Nothing wrong with that at all. She obviously found something that was good for life in a very short amount of time, and it created a rolling ball in her life. Her blog entry was about her little daughter wearing a flower girl dresses, so things definitely are working out so far.

I don't know if I could have enough courage to say any particular event in my life will shape things forever.

No comments: