Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Fourth Most Populous City of California

After visiting San Francisco so many times, I still haven't figured out how I really feel about the city. For some reason, there's always been a sense of distance I felt from this popular place. In reality, there's enough diversity and interesting people to make it a fun city to experience. However, there are times when it becomes difficult to really define what San Francisco is really about. One thing that made this trip different than the past trips is that I really wanted to give it another try. I wanted not just to see through it from a tourist's eyes, but as someone who could really enjoy the appeal of this grand location. My only conclusion is that I do appreciate it much more now, but my understanding of it has not gotten any better. Hopefully next time it will.


Photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/8766636@N02/sets/72157611276934553/

No comments: