Pages

Monday, December 8, 2008

Taking Charge

I decided at this moment that I am going to take charge of my life by picking and choosing how I use my time. My energies need to be focused on what is important to me, and not just what other people think is important for me. You see, it's easy to get confused on figuring that part out because it's hard to see things clearly on your own. You often need outsiders to lead you the way. However, and perhaps in a stubborn way, I know that I need to be the ultimate decision maker for myself. 

Come to think of it, part of the reason I get confused is because I am a different person at different times:
  • Entrepreneur
  • Actor
  • Daughter
  • Sister
  • Loner
  • Friend
  • Pleaser
  • The Responsible One
  • Lazy Doer
  • Storyteller
  • Blogger
  • Risk Taker
  • Whimp
  • Day Dreamer
I'm constantly switching between these everyday. One thing I really need to be is STRONGER.

No comments: