Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Baby Come Back....to the Kitchen

Baby come back
Any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you
Baby come back
You can blame it all on me
I was wrong and I just can't live without you

Yes...baby come back to the kitchen. Recognize this cool old groove by Ambrosia? I've been into this song for a while. But what's new is I'm trying to get myself use to cooking again. My latest dishes are the "Better Than Sex" Chocolate Cake and the Korean Soon DuBu (Hot Tofu Hot Pot). There were definitely flaws with both since it was both my first time, but I know where to improve, which is the important part.


1 comment:

Hai Dang said...

before you can become great at cooking you have to be average, before you can be average you have to be bad.....keep cooking and one day you will become great!!!

Hai