Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

The Bad Dream

I hate to be negative on this blog, but I'd rather be honest than not. Today was a crummy day. Nothing bad happened, but nothing happened.... Well something did happen, but it was part of my dream last night. I dreamt that I had cancer and had only a few days if any to live. I was trying to live every moment by telling the people I loved that I do love them. Afterwards, I just anticiped for it to happen, just like that. I knew I wasn't ready to die just yet so I just kept thinking about what I needed to do, over and over again. Of course I woke up feeling extremely heavy, not really wanting the day to start. And now it's 16 hours later, and I have go back to sleep soon. Alone. Crummy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omg I had the same dream. That I was dying and had cancer.