Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Nothing Better Than Sunlight and Fresh Air

Each day goes by with the blink of the eye. There seems to be less time available each day as I get older. I started realizing how much I appreciate my schedule. Sure I have to work the normal Monday through Friday, but come the weekend, and I do have the choice to do whatever I please. This means I don't have to be in an enclosed office space with no windows and an ugly wall to stare at. I can actually enjoy mother nature and what the lovely Southern California weather has to bring.

After watching the woman's prison scene in the film "The Reader", directed by Stephen Daldry, where it is a world without true sunlight and fresh air, I can't help but love the freedom of being wherever I'd like at anytime I want. You know what else this means? Time to start traveling!

Above photo montage is of the latest Zuma Canyon hike where we spot two poisonous Southern Pacific Rattle Snakes, and tons of wildflowers.

No comments: