Pages

Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm on a Roll

I'm on a roll. I'm on the kind of roll where every day is filled up to the point that I forget to think about tomorrow, or the next year, or the next 30 years of my life. It's not the most responsible position to be in life, but it's a good feeling. It means that I've been able to live day to day with a certain spontaneity and life is the most fun this way. I just hope I don't pay it all back one day.

Alright, so that sounds way more adventurous than it really is. All I am trying to say is that I'm enjoying what I have right now despite what the future may be. A few quick examples that came to my head just now are: my nice hair cut I received with some new waves at the bottom that could be my future hair style; enjoying one of the better sangria's I've ever had (and I used to despise this drink)during dinner; appreciating the company I was with.

From Griffith Observatory

No comments: