Pages

Thursday, June 18, 2009

No Injuries, No Complaints, No Runner's High.

I've been feel pretty good about my body lately. It's week 2 of the marathon training, and so far so good. No injuries, no complaints, no runner's high. Nothing spectacular yet. The one thing I did get was being locked inside Diamond Bar High School, and having no way to get out, so I ended up having to climb the fence like a ghetto burglar. What an embarrassment! Oh well, that's what I get for staying so late on the tracks.

I did get to go hiking this past Saturday at Topanga Canyon State Park and ended up on the wrong path for a total 9 mile hike. We went so far south, that we could see the ocean side of Pacific Palisades. The next time, we're going to hike all the way down from Encino to PCH. That will be fun!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, this is Amy-not Patrick. Why don't u post some pics of your hot bod on your blog. I know all your friends are interested!

Yolo said...

Mostly because I'm afraid too many people will be jealous :P HAH! Who are we kidding...if I did have that hot bod, I definitely would be sharing pics left and right.