Pages

Saturday, April 12, 2008

100% Pure Chocolate Passion

Chocolate is one of those things we take for granted as we all have easy access to good chocolate. I've always liked chocolate, but never put too much though into it. If it's in my visual proximity, I will naturally eat it. It wasn't until I received a box of Leonidas chocolates one day, in which I did not share even a piece to anyone else, and took my time to indulge a piece a day. So one day, at the Southwest terminal of the Las Vegas airport, I felt so bored I decided to shop inside this cute store called "Ethel's Chocolate." The lady working was nice enough to give me the details of each type of chocolate they made that I ended up hand picking 12 pieces of chocolate to put in box all for myself. After putting down most of the box on my own by having a piece a day, I now finally understand the love for chocolate. It's truly a sinful indulgence. I formally welcome chocolate as an addition to the joys of my life.

No comments: