Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Health - I Care Now?

Now that I am only 2 days left to reaching the beginning of my third decade, I am starting to think like an old lady. Healthy is a huge concern to me now. After recently having infections and skin conditions that I normally wouldn't get so easily, I realize it's time to think about taking care of my body. What really pushed it was having to go with a friend to the doctor's to check on a virus that could potentially lead to cancer. Time to truly watch what I eat and exercise regularly, not to mention sleep early and wake up earlier. We're all too vulnerable to diseases and health issues, so why not make it easier on myself by trying to keep up the maintenance so it really can be the least of my worries. My body is not invincible anymore.

No comments: